Preserving Our History, Sharing Our Present, Creating Our Future
The Berkeley County Historical Society is a focus group dedicated to the preservation and perpetuation of history in Berkeley County, West Virginia.
- Develop the Belle Boyd House as an education center
- Create a depository for historical papers and materials
- Restore and protect the artifacts, documents, and manuscripts
- Write, research, publish and continue to develop architectural and genealogical materials for public access
- Catalog and document all artifacts and items donated or loaned to the Berkeley County Historical Society.
136 East Race Street
P.O. Box 1624 Martinsburg,
WV 25402 - 1624